UPSC CDS (I) 2018 Notification has been released on 8th Nov 2017. All the aspiring candidates can apply from 8th Nov to 4th Dec and UPSC CDS Application Form 2018 is available on the official website of UPSC. This exam is conducted twice in a year. This dream job in defence is aspired by many across the country.
Important Dates for CDS 2018 Notification
- Start of submission of forms: 09.08.2017
- Last Date of submission: 08.09.2017
- Date of Exam: 19.11.2017
Educational Qualifications for CDS
- For Indian Military Academy and Officers Training Academy: Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy: Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/ Institution.
- For Air Force Academy: Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
- 20-25 Years: Indian Military Academy
- 20-24 Years: Naval Academy
- 20-25 Years: Air Force Academy
- 20-25 Years: Officers’ Training Academy
CDS 2018 Application Fee
Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only).
How to Apply for CDS 2018
Candidates are required to apply online by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form have been given in the Appendix-II. Detailed instructions are available on the above-mentioned website.
Check CDS I Official Notification – Click Here
Fill CDS I Application Form 2018 – Apply Now