UIIC Assistant Recruitment 2017: United India Insurance Company Limited has published official notification for the vacancy of 696 Assistants.
UIIC Assistant Recruitment 2017
Note: This recruitment notice of UIIC Assistant has been released for all offices of United India Insurance Company Limited across all states, except for Jammu and Kashmir.
UIIC Assistant Vacancy 2017
As per the UIIC advertisement, the UIIC Assistant Notification 2017 has been published to recruit candidates for the total of 696 vacancies. This number is provisional and the state wise and category wise vacancies will be published in the official notification of UIIC Assistant.
UIIC Assistant Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
Please note the important dates for UIIC Ao recruitment 2017
UIIC Assistant 2017 Exam Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should have completed Graduate from a recognized University
- Knowledge of Reading, Writing and Speaking of the Regional language of the State of Recruitment is essential.
- Refer the official notification for post wise details.
Age Limit (as on 30.06.2017)
Minimum Age: 18 years and Maximum Age: 28 years (as on 30.06.2017).Candidates born not earlier than 1st July 1989 and not later than 30th June 1999 (both days inclusive) are only eligible to apply. Age limit will be relaxed as government rules.
Note: Candidates can apply for vacancies in one State only and can opt for a Centre of that particular state only.
UIIC Assistant Selection Procedure
The selection process will consist of Online examination (Preliminary and Main Examination). Candidates qualifying in the Main Examination will be further shortlisted for Regional Language test before final selection.
UIIC AO 2017 Application Fee
- For SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 100/-
- For Other Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- (GST @ 18% extra will be charged on Application fee)
How to Apply for UIIC Assistant 2017
- Candidates should visit/login to the United India website www.uiic.co.in click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
Note: Direct Link will be activated after 14 August 2017
UIIC Assistant Salary
Total emoluments work out to approximately Rs.23,000/- p.m. in the initial stage in a Metro city. Other allowances may vary depending upon the place of posting.
Scale of pay- Rs.14435-840(1)-15275-915(2)-17105-1030(5)-22255-1195(2)-24645-1455(3)-29010-1510(2)-32030-1610(5)
Free Study Material for UIIC Assistant
Need Free Study Material for UIIC AO 2017: Visit Here