We reserve the right to modify, amend or restate the Terms and Conditions from time to time with or without prior notice. Your use of this website and any services after the posting of modifications to these Terms and Conditions will constitute your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions as modified.
- Thegkadda.com website, its agents, owners, operators, and all employees are referred to collectively herein as “Website”.
Agreement between User And Company: The Website is operated by Thegkadda.com and its affiliates/ associates. The Services are offered to the User conditioned on the acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Use of the website by a User constitutes an agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices. If the User does not agree with any part of the following terms, conditions and notices, it/they must not use the Services. User authorises the company to contact them periodically using mediums like telephone, e-mail, mailers or any other means, direct or indirect, in regard to their account information, special offers, surveys etc. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the Parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersede and replace all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter. Any waiver of any provision of these Terms and Conditions will be effective only if in writing and signed by the website. Most of the content and some of the features on the website is made available to free of charge to users. Thegkadda.com reserves the right to modify, limit or create a different type of access to the website and different types of membership and its content features with respect to different user/users, or Website also reserve the right to add or change any of the features in the website without any prior notice.
- Accuracy Disclaimer: We do not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, quality, completeness, currency, or validity of any information on the website or linked from the website. All information contained on this website has been obtained from sources believed by us to be accurate and reliable. The ads, press releases, and newsletters are also provided by the identified organisations. We do not edit or control the information we receive, although it may note obvious errors that have been discovered. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions due to the possibility of human and mechanical error.
- Limitation of Liability: While we endeavour to maintain the highest professional quality of the Services that we offer on our Website. We cannot be held responsible for any errors, defects, lost profits, or other consequential damages arising from the use of this website. We will not be liable for any damages or injury, including but not limited to, special or consequential damages that result from any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation of transmission, or computer virus, the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in the Services even if there is negligence by website or an authorized representative of website; user has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you to the extent that applicable law may not permit the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Our total liability to you for all losses, damages and causes of action in contract, tort (including without limitation, negligence, or otherwise) will not exceed the amount you paid to the website to access the services.
- Termination of Service: Website reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the service at any time if a server problem, network issues, computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the security or any administration problem of the service. The website also reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
- Liability Disclaimer: The material provided on this website could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors and the website may be subject to periods of interruption. We may make changes or improvements at any time.
- Governing Law: This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
- Jurisdiction: The place of jurisdiction only will be in Dehradun courts in Uttarakhand, India.