Scientific Assistant Recruitment Notification 2017: SSC will organize an open competitive examination for 1102 vacancies for the post of Scientific Assistant in India Meteorological Department, Group “B‟ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post.
Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Date of Computer Based Exam: 20.11.2017 to 27.11.2017
- Last Date to Apply Online: 04.08.2017 (till 5:00 pm)
Total Number of Vacancies:1102.
Pay Scale: (Pay Band 2(Rs.9300-34800) Plus Grade Pay Rs.4200 in pre-revised scale)
Age Limit: Candidates age should not exceeding 30 years as on 04.08.2017
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Science (with Physics as one of the subject)/ Computer Science/Information Technology/ Computer Applications or Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from a recognized Institution/University or equivalent.
- The qualifying Degree or diploma should be in First Class (60% marks) or 6.75 CGPA on a 10 point scale.
- The qualifying Degree or Diploma must be of three (3) years duration after (10+2) examination.
- The applicant must have passed 10+2 Examination from a Recognized Board or equivalent in Science with Physics and Mathematics as core subjects.
Essential Educational Qualification Code:-
|Bachelor‟s Degree in Science with Physics as one of the subject||03|
|Bachelor‟s Degree in Computer Science||04|
|Bachelor‟s Degree in Information Technology||05|
|Bachelor‟s Degree in Computer Applications||06|
|Bachelor‟s Degree (Equivalent)||07|
|Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering after (10+2) Examination||08|
|Diploma (Equivalent)after (10+2) Examination||09|
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only)
Note: All women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, and Physically Handicapped categories are exempted from paying an application fee.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of Computer Based Exam (Part-I& II).
Scientific Assistant Scheme of Examination:
|General Intelligence &
|English language &
|Physics, Computer Science, and Information Technology, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.||100||100|
How to Apply: You can Apply Direct through below mention link.