SSC CPO 2017: RECRUITMENT OF SUB-INSPECTOR IN DELHI POLICE, CAPFs AND ASSISTANT SUB-INSPECTOR IN CISF EXAMINATION, 2017
The SSC (Staff Selection Commission) has released the application form for Recruitment of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF, in the month of June & July 2017, the details of which are as under
SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details:
Name of Posts and Details:
- Sub Inspector in Delhi Police
- Sub Inspector in Border Security Force (BSF)
- Sub- Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Sub-Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Sub- Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)
- Sub Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- Assistant Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
Post-Code for SSC CPO 2017 (Preference for Post may be indicated in Application Form)
- A Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police
- B Sub-Inspector in Border Security Force (BSF)
- C Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- D Sub-Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- E Sub-Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)
- F Sub-Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- G Assistant Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
SSC CPO Vacancy 2017
Tentative vacancies in various forces are as follows –
Sub-Inspector (Male) in Delhi Police
Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police/ Female
Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs
ASI (Executive) in CISF
- Name Of Organization: Staff Selection Commission
- Post Name: CPO SI
- No of the post: Various
- Application Mode: Online
- Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
SSC CPO SI 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Aspirants need to read the eligibility criteria before filling the application form if any aspirants don’t fulfil the eligibility and apply the application form then the exam community will discard the form of that candidate’s.
Educational Qualification: Aspirants need to have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from Recognized Board of Education.
The age of applicants should be between 20 to 25 years on the age cutoff date.
CPO Application Procedure:
Aspirants who are eligible those can fill the online application form official website @ www.ssc.nic.in. Candidates need to submit the form on or before the last date of application. You need to make an online registration and login then open the application form link and fill it with correct information.
Step for Fill SSC CPO SI 2017 Online Application:
- Visit the official website @ www.ssc.nic.in
- Check on the apply link and search the Related link and open it.
- Read the instructions and start to fill the application form.
- Fill all information without any mistake and upload asked documents copy.
- Recheck it and make a submission.
- Take a copy and pay the fee.
SSC CPO SI 2017 Application Fee:
Rs. 100/- Fee paid in respect of online applications through SBI Challan /Net banking and any credit and debit cards will be accepted.
Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled.Tribes and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying the fee, as per rules/instructions of Department of Personnel and Training, Government of India.
SSC CPO Physical Efficiency(Endurance) Test(PET) ( For all posts)
For male candidates only
- 100 meters race in 16 seconds
- 1.6 Km race in 6.5 minutes
- Long Jump: 3.65 meters in 3 chances
- High Jump: 1.2 meters in 3 chances
- Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 meters in 3 chances
For female candidates only
- 100 meters race in 18 seconds
- 800 meters race in 4 minutes
- Long Jump: 2.7 meters (9 feet) in 3 chances.
- High Jump: 0.9 meters (3 feet) in 3 chances.
SSC CPO 2017 Examination Scheme
The examination will consist of two papers. Paper-I will be held from 30.06.2017 to 07.07.2017 and Paper – II will be held on 08.10.2017. Detail of these papers will be as follows:-
Note: There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I &Paper-II. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
The Commission may at the discretion fix qualifying marks in Paper-II.
Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates.
MODE OF SELECTION:
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in Paper-I & Paper-II of the examination only.
Important Dates for SSC CPO 2017
Date of Computer Based Examination:
Paper-I: 30-06-2017 to 07-07-2017
Application Start Date – 22.04.2017
Closing date for receipt of application: 15-05-2017 (up to 5.00 PM)
Books Recommended by Toppers for SSC CPO 2017