SBI PO 2017 notification has already been released. Today we are discussing the Exam pattern and SBI PO 2017 Syllabus for Prelims Exam.
You can apply from Here
The Prelims exam of SBI PO 2017 will start from 29th april 2017. You have 3 months to gearup for SBI PO 2017 Prelims exam.
Many of you might be worrying about the 2 important things-
- “What will be the expected syllabus?”
- “Which types of Questions can be asked in SBI PO 2017 Prelims Exam?”
Expect the unexpected, that’s what we have observed in last year SBI PO Exam. To beat the competition, you need to be aware of the exact syllabus of exam, so that can frame your strategies and implement the same during the exam.
So, this article will give you detailed insight about the expected syllabus of upcoming SBO PO 2017 Prelims exam.
SBI PO 2017 Prelims Exam Pattern
SBI PO 2017 Prelims exam will consist of objective tests of 100 marks which will be conducted online.
The obejective test has 100 questions spread over 3 sections- English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability. The exam duration is of 1 hour.
|S.No.||Name of Test||Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
SBI PO 2017 Syllabus For Preliminary Examination
Below is the expected syllabus of the SBI PO 2017 –
- Reasoning Ability (35 Questions)
Reasoning Aptitude- Level (Tough) – The level of the reasoning section will be tough. The questions can be asked from various topics like –
- Puzzle and Circular / Liner / Square Arrangement (3-4 Sets of puzzles may be asked in prelims exam)
- Syllogism (Old and New Pattern)
- Blood Relations
- Direction Sense
- Order and Ranking
2. Quantitative Aptitude (35 Questions)
The level of this section will be tough and calculative in solving. The questions can be asked from various topics like –
- Number Series
- Simplification / Approximation
- Quadratic Equations
- Data Interpretation
- Miscellaneous (Age, mixture Allegation, Partnership, Pipes and Cisterns, Profit Loss, Average, Boats & Stream, Compound / Simple Interest, Time & Work, Probability Etc. )
3. English language (30 Questions)
The difficulty level of this section would be of moderate level. The questions can be asked from various topics like –
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze test (New and Old Pattern)
- Para jumbles (New and Old Pattern)
- Spotting Errors (New and Old Pattern)
- Sentence Improvement
- Fill in the Blanks
To help you in your SBI PO 2017 Exam Thegkadda will launch Online Mock test Series.
Keep visiting thegkadda for Free Mock Test Series