RSMSSB Recruitment 2018: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board invite online application for 1832 Agriculture Supervisor Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online for RSMSSB Agriculture Supervisor Posts.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2018
Before filling the online application, carefully read the advertisement available on the official website of the Board. If any information found incorrect or incomplete, applicant’s application will be cancelled and he will not be admitted in the examination.
RSMSSB Vacancy Details
Agriculture Supervisor – 1832 Posts (Non-Schedule Area – 1589 & Schedule Area – 243 Posts)
Age Limit (As on 01.2019)
- Candidate should be under 18 years of age and not more than 40 years.
- Age Relaxation will be applicable as per Govt. Rules.
According to the seventh pay commission by the state government, pay matrix level 5 is fixed for the post of agricultural supervisor.
1. B.Sc. (Agriculture) from a recognized university. or B.Sc. (Horticulture) Hons or 10+2 (Senior Secondary) with Agriculture or under old scheme Higher Secondary with Agriculture.
2. Knowledge of working in Hindi written in Devanagari script and knowledge of Rajasthan’s culture.
- For General Quota & Creamy Layer (OBC, ST): Rs. 450/-Only
- For Rajasthan Non-Creamy Layer (OBC, ST): Rs. 350/- Only
- For Rajasthan SC/ ST/ PWD Category : Rs. 250/- Only
- For those whose family income is less than two and a half lakhs, the equivalent of Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe will give the examination fee of ₹ 250.
- Application Started 05.07.2018
- Last Date of Application Submission 03.08.2018
- Submit Application Fee 03.08.2018
Detailed Advertisement- Download Advertisement
Apply Online- Available From 05.07.2018
[table id=16 /]