To bring the economy of Delhi back on track, Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal also started a web portal (Rozgaar Bazaar), where job seekers will be able to apply through the portal to get the job.
The website generated a good response from the public, as in the first six hours of its launch, 51,403 job-seekers registered, while 1,071 employers, posted 18,585 vacancies on the portal.
How to Register on Rozgaar Bazaar
- Step 1. Go to official website http://jobs.delhi.gov.in/
- Step 2. Choose I want a job/ मुझे नौकरी चाहिए
- Step 3. Register your mobile number. You will get an OTP on your mobile number.
- Step 4. After validating your OTP choose type of a Job.
- Step 5. Fill your basic details like- Name, Gender, Qualification, Work Experience.
- Step 6. After filling all details you will get all related job information. You can directly call the employer.
Alert: Beware of false promises. Do not pay for jobs.
Chief Minister – Arvind Kejriwal
Lt. Governor – Anil Baijal