Online applications are invited for the post of Medical Officer (Ordinary Grade) in Provincial Medical & Health Services, Uttarakhand.
Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board, Dehradun invites application for the 712 vacant posts of Medical Officers (ordinary grade) and details of which are given below along with the vertical reservation.
|Post Name||Pay Scale||SC||ST||OBC||GEN||Total|
Important date for online application are as follow:
- Date of advertisement-06-09-2017
- Last date for Online Application-20-10-2017 (23:59 HRS)
- Last date of Online Application fee deposited by net banking/debit card – 20-10-2017 (23:59 HRS)
Academic and Preferable qualification:
(A) Academic Qualification:-
- Candidate must have at least M.B.B.S. Degree or an equivalent degree of a university recognized by the Medical Council of India.
Provided that the candidates who have to hold Post Graduate Degree/Diploma or Equivalent Educational degree recognized by Medical Council of India Act, 1956, shall be preferred in selection.
- Prior to appointment in the Service, registration with the Uttarakhand Medical Council is mandatory.
(B) Preferential Qualification
All other things being equal for direct recruitment to the post of medical officers preference will be given to those candidates who have:-
(1) Degree mentioned under Uttarakhand Medical and Health Service rule-2014 under section 8(1) proviso; or
(2) Served in the Territorial Army for a minimum period of 02 Years; or
(3) Obtained a “B” certificate of National Cadet Corps.
Age (As on 01 July 2017)
A candidate for direct recruitment must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of more than 42 years.
- For General & OBC: Rs. 2000/-
- For SC, ST, Ex-Serviceman & Physically Handicapped- Rs. 1000/-
How to Apply
- Go to Official Site and click on Apply Online.
- Fill the form according to the instructions