IRDA Recruitment 2017: Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDA) has released notification for the Post of Assistant Manager. Selection will be through a country-wide competitive Phase – I Online Preliminary Examination followed by Phase – II Descriptive Examination at select centers and Interview. Category-wise number of vacancies is as under:
IRDA Recruitment 2017
Important Dates for IRDA Recruitment 2017
|Online Reg. Start Date||15.8.2017|
|Last Date of Reg.||5.9.2017|
|Phase 1 Exam Date||4.10.2017|
Age Limit (as on 5.9.2017): Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 5.9.2017, i.e., candidates should have been born not earlier than 6.9.1987 and not later than 5.9.1996 (both days inclusive)
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should possess any of the following qualifications, at the minimum.
The selection process shall be as follows:
- Phase – I Online Preliminary Examination (Objective Type)
- Phase – II Descriptive Examination comprising 3 Papers (Paper I, II and III)
- Phase – III Interview
Phase – I Online Preliminary Examination Pattern
Phase – II Descriptive Examination Pattern
IRDA Recruitment 2017-18- How to Apply
- Candidates can apply online only from 15.8.2017 to 5.9.2017and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates are first required to go to IRDAI website www.irdai.gov.in and click on ‘Employment’ tab and then click on the option “Recruitment for the post of Assistant Manager” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Candidates will have to click on “Click here for New Registration” link to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form.
Pay Scale of IRDA Assistant Manager
Selected candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs.28,150/- per month in the scale of Rs.28150-1550(4)-34350-1750(7)-46600-EB-1750(4)-53600-2000(1)-55600 (17 years) and other allowances, like Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Grade Allowance, etc., as admissible from time to time.
For more details download full official notification from below link.
Free Study Material for IRDA Assistant Manager: Visit Here