Today we are sharing some of the Gk / GA Questions asked in SSC CPO 2017 Exam(Shift 1). We’ll Also Share second Shift Questions along with Exam analysis in the evening.
GK /GA Questions asked in SSC CPO 2017 Exam (01 July 2017) Shift-1
- Sculpture in Indus Valley Civilization was found from which site? – Mohenjodaro
- Who founded Vikramshila University? – Dharamapala
- Montreal protocol is related to- depletion of Qzone layer
- Which Amendment reduced voting age 18 years from 21 years – 61st
- Gas released from Supersonic Jet – CO, NO2 etc.
- App launched by Power Ministry – Garv, Urja
- Seat of president can remain vacant up to
- One question on KB-MB-GB conversion.
- Nithin Thimmaiah is related to which sport?- Hockey
- Inexhaustible energy in stars is due to?- Conversion of Hydrogen to Helium
- Transformative Chief Minister Award 2017?- Chandrababu Naidu (Andhra Pradesh)
- Who was the Prime Minister of England in 1947?- Clement Attlee
- Who invented portland Cement?- Joseph Aspdin
- Max. Period of members of Rajya sabha?- six years
- Chlorine gas found in? – 1774
- Which country is not an initial member of SAARC- Afghanistan, Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh.
- Suez canal connect which two sea?- Mediterranean Sea to the Red Sea
- Which mountain divide Asia from Europe- Ural Mountains
- State without international border: UP, MP, Bihar, Punjab- MP
Note: Questions are Student Memory Based.