These questions are based on the type of GA questions asked in the All Shifts of the exam (10th August). Candidates having CGL Exam in other shifts can go through these questions and can expect these questions to be asked in upcoming shifts as well.
You may download this pdf from below mention download link.
Q1. Which of the following is not a plant hormone?
Q2. Nephrons are part of which system?
Q3. Which of the following Mughal emperor was illiterate?
Q4. What is the Loss of electron oxidation is called?
Q5. Match the following- liberalisation globalisation and privatisation.
Q6. Jan 2017 TPP exit country?
Q7. Anions are formed due to?
Ans: gain of one or more electrons.
Q8. What is the product of Mass velocity called?
Q9. Who appoints the Governor of state?
Ans: The President
Q10. How many bits in IP Address?
Q11. Question related to temples and corresponding countries?
Srilanka: Padmanabha Swamy temple
Q.12 Who invented World wide web?
Ans: Tim Berners Lee
Q13. What causes Acid rains?
Ans: sulphur dioxide and nitrogen oxide
Q14. Who wrote Rekha’s Biography?
Ans: Yasser Usman
Q15.One question related to Balance of Payment?
Q16. What is the SI unit of current?
Q17.Strait of Malacca is between which two countries?
Ans: Passed Indonesia and Malaysia
Q18.B. Sai Praneeth is related to which sport?
Q19.The latitudes pass through Sikkim also pass through?
Q20. Maratha state lies in between?-
Q21. Name of Ganga River in Bangladesh?-Padma
Q22. Sunlight Help to get which vitamin?-D
- Who won US open men’s Final?- Stan Wawrinka
- Recently who got the Nobel prize for peace?- Juan Manuel Santos
- With which country India will open crude oil?- OPEC nations
- Full form of CAD?- Computer-Aided Design
- What is the Chemical formula of sodium chloride? – NaCl
- One Question on the emergency article?
- The mirror which shows the enlarged and inverted image?
- Name the book written by Shashi Tharoor?
- Photosynthesis occurs in plants by chlorophyll with the presence of?
- Which gas contributes more to global warming?CO2
- Which neighbour of India is called as Druk Yul?Bhutan
- Who has won the 2017 men’s singles Australian Open tennis tournament?-Roger Federer
- Matching dancers with dance:
Padma Subramaniam, Rukmini Devi etc.
- Who is not the member of either of the assemblies?
- 1 Qs based on Sunderbans?
- Who led Bardoli Satyagraha?- Sardar Ballav Patel
- When Bal Gangadhar Tilak joined Congress?-1980
- Who is the father of India unrest?-Bal Gangadhar Tilak
- What is the product of Mass velocity called?-Momentum
Memory Based General Awareness Questions Asked on 10 Aug 2017: Download PDF