CTET Syllabus 2018: CBSE is going to start the CTET 2018 application process. Candidates who want to make their future as primary and middle schools teachers can apply for CTET 2018. The application form is available on CTET Official Website.
Over 10 lakh candidates participate in CBSE CTET exam each year. Candidates who have passed this examination are given marks and certificate by CTET. These certificates are valid for the teacher’s recruitment examination of the states, including the appointments of the central government.
You may also download the CTET previous papers from below mention link.
CBSE CTET Syllabus 2018
The full details of the CTET 2018 syllabus are given below for candidates who are attending the CTET exam 2018 to become primary teachers.
CTET 2018 Exam Pattern: Paper 1 (Class 1 to Class 5)
CTET Syllabus 2018: Paper 2
Child Development and Pedagogy
- Meaning and purposes of Assessment.
- The right to Education Act 2009.
- Theories of learning and its implication.
- Child Development.
- How Children learn and think.
- The Role of Heredity and environment.
- Individual Differences.
- Teaching learning process.
CTET Language-I syllabus
- Comprehensive & Continuous Evaluation.
- Framing Questions Including Wh-questions.
- Teaching Learning Materials.
- Development of Language Skills, Teaching Learning Materials.
- Unseen Prose Passage.
- Principles of Teaching English.
CTET Language-II Syllabus
- Basic knowledge of the English Sounds and their Phonetic Transcription.
- Unseen Poem.
- Modal Auxiliaries, Phrasal Verbs, and Idioms, Literary Terms.
- Principles of the Teaching English, Communicative Approach to English Language Teaching, Challenges of Teaching.
CTET Environmental Studies Syllabus
- Matter and Energy
- Clothes and Habitats
- Our Culture and Civilization
- Concept & scope of Environment Studies
- Approaches to presenting concepts
- Scope and relation to Science & Social Science
- Living Beings
- Personal Hygiene
- Experimentation/Practical Work
CTET Social Studies Syllabus
- Geography and Resources
- Geography and Resources of India
- Main Components of the Earth
- Indian Constitution and Democracy
- Indian Civilization, Culture, and Society
- Mauryan & Gupta Empires and Post-Gupta Period
- Pedagogical Issues – I
- Pedagogical Issues – II
CTET Syllabus- Mathematics & Science
- Area of Plane figures
- Lines and Angles
- Human body and health
- Force and Motion
- Light & Sound
- Chemical Substances
Important Date for CTET 2018
CBSE will be conducting the CTET exam 2018 on 16/09/2018 (Sunday). Candidates can check important dates of CTET exams 2018.
Schedule of CTET 2018 Examination
Recommended books for CTET 2018